Welcome to my blog's =)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My pink wednesday

Good morning =)
Let's breathe~

yesterday bought Nestle fitness whole grains breakfast <3
with honey & almund
They are crips xD I like to eat..
This is for Lose weight? @@ I duno..I just want to eat health..kaka
It's bcoz I rush to college everyday (sleep late ==) so I want to bought this for my breakfast
My favorite milk- HL milk
others brand is cant replace it ..
-
-
-
-
-
-
V
Today is Baskin Robbins Pink day.. feel want to eat it !!
When I hav somethings want to do , I want to do them badly xD
so... I date with my friends and head to EC mall

Recently I like to make curly hair? or straight hair is more suitable for me? =)
( or just same =p)


cookies chocolate and chocolate? I not rmb the name coz I cant wait to eat them =p
I like the chocolate.. The taste is very strong ..when eat it really feel want to say: " WOW" lol..
but sure I not dare to do this.. if not all is looking at me >< haha
pow zai with his ice-cream! LOL


winnie and pow =)
I long time no out with winnie alrealdy since she was get sick =(
but finally she half recovered but stil cough =(
take care winnie..k?

everybody pls look at winnie..
she had a new hair cut =D nice righ

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i bought Nestle fitness too.But don't for lose weight xD u can see i'm すでに 薄い ^_^
    i realy love it's taste. crisp crispy.. i always add milk n chocolate to it, delicious right :)

    hey, curly hair becomes you and make you so cute, that is right ^_^

    i love ice-cream (kokoa). i love ice-cream when i eat it with my friends :)

    Finally, Winnie's new hair is good, nice, cute :) becomes her :)

    by the way, while i was commenting, i listen your lovely song.. it is not boring. i listen it again and again :)

    ReplyDelete