Welcome to my blog's =)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

shopping day

16/01/2011 Sunday & Sunny day =)
Today 3 of us ( me , winnie and shin wei ) went to shopping =)
We planned 12pm go out but postpone to 1pm so I went out with mom first..

12pm
________________________________________________________
Phone rings~
that is winnie !
a funny thing on today.. tat is she called me and asked where we take lunch?
then I answer also can ~ then she said : " then we go EC mall take lunch lo "
I : " ... ... "
coz we are at EC mall now.. she should said which restaurant we take lunch right?haha
funny
Black Canyon
We had enjoyed lunch at Black Canyon ^^
Tom yam tom yam!!!
I like to eat Tom yam..
Black Canyon Tom yam is nice coz of not so spicy..haha..

Look! I so happy .haha

___________________________________________________

After tat.. shopping time!!!!

I hate the attitude is difficult to choose either one in two things! ><

sometime buy shirt or shoes or what else.. I have this attitude..

This is nice but too expensive for me.. so I reject to buy it ..just took a pic..LOL

and I went to Elianto bought eyebrown~

and

Vincci shoes

I don't know nice o not but I quite like Brown colour.. special..

and a Pink rose single shirt..

Okay.. thanks to shin wei and winnie accompany shopping =)

Hope u all hav a fun and enjoy day also =D

No comments:

Post a Comment