Welcome to my blog's =)

Monday, January 17, 2011

Silent Night

Late at night now
Everyone is going to sleep
but I still not yet sleep..
feel lonely now ..haha
The night is silent..
I will think a lot of think on the time..
or
Relaxing my mind..
opening soft music and drink a cup of hot milo
_________________________________________
I like to looking at the stars...
I think.. when I see the star ..
Are you also see the same star with me?
_________________________________________
I hope to see the night view without talking..
&
Looking the street light ..
feel good =)
suddenly I heard a song from my computer..
tat is ==> Tonight I celebrate my love for you
It's nice and romantice song =)
always feel nice to listen soft english songs at night
Time to bed..
Good night Niki and world~

No comments:

Post a Comment