Welcome to my blog's =)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's thursday

Thursday
Today is a sunny day =) and a hot day =="
I like sunny day coz I feel like always cheer up myself
sunny is lighting on me =) I will be no problem >)
woke up early 9am..
took breakfast at my lovely place - beach MCD
(with my sister)
I like to eat breakfast at MCD..
Mayb wil make me smile like mcd uncle when I go there ..haha =)
but my lips is not thick like mcd uncle..wahaha ><
hmm.. I think today is my blue day?
huh? suddenly a song appear on my brain..
"when the blue night....."
everyone guess what is this song? haha
y I said today is my blue day?
coz.. the whole day I was wearing blue colour shirt..
and even night..haha..
just now went to watch movie with my gangs...
Men suddenly in love
hmm... not tat good.. quite bored ==
not suggest to watch this xp
after tat we went to Red Flora chit-chat..
wa.. we are too noisy at the Red Flora ..
Our laugh is too louder..ahaha
When we talk the topic about secondary sch life..
hmm.. I really missing the time when I was secondary sch life =(
okay.. now is 2:45am..
tml have class.. still online!!! ><
nobody scold me .. I scold myself.. (beat) ---> (ouch><)
Goodnight everyone =)



Let's see the pic =)


I hope my hair is become more longgggggggg><










No comments:

Post a Comment