Welcome to my blog's =)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Shin wei 21st birthday [ part 1 ]



venue: Swiss Garden Hotel, Kuantan Pahang.
Date: 23-24/04/2011
The Birthday Girl- Shin wei
attented: Niki, winnie, Bernice, Abby chai, Hui Xian & Wan ching
Celebrate Shin wei 21st Birthday & Ladies Night =)

6:30pm head to Swiss Garden Hotel

The view of Swiss Garden Hotel



I hope I'm sitting at there.. the environment is quite romantic and nice.. =)
plan to eat this buffet next time ..wee =D



We went to beach and took some pics
The girls




We back to room and started the party =)

c!!! I look lik enjoying the pizza but not =(
Cause of my teeth meat T.T quite suffer tat day

The cake bake by shin wei's mom.. =) It's delicious ..yummy~

The main character of the night
pretty Shin wei =)
Happy 21st BIrthday to u =)

Let's sing
" Happy Birthday to u
Happy Birthday to u
Happy Birthday to shin wei
Happy Birthday to u "


The girls =)
I like the pics =)

Cheers!!!~~~ =)

After celebrated.. We went to sing k at Apple K .

I'm freezing tat time ><
I'm doubt tat is a refrigerator room -.-

I din sang much tat night
coz of?
ya.. my stupid teeth meat.. pain dai!!

On the way back to hotel..
I was fall asleep in the car -.-zzzz
feeling not well and make me blur~


Hey~~~ we drank again =D

Ok~ Time to upload some pics..
but the line is so lag >



notice: My hand is put on my face.. ya.. My teeth meat is pain =(

Anyway.. din sleep well tat night.. but I had enjoyed the party =D wee~~~~

Good night =D






No comments:

Post a Comment