Welcome to my blog's =)

Monday, May 9, 2011

The sad place

Where is my sad place?

here..
when I stress...
when I moody...
when I unhappy...
I wil go there...
There is a simple place...
listen the waves
wind blow..
or listening songs in the car..
and
this place oso is I hate the most..
a lot of memory at the beach..
a lot a lot.
I hope I can forget everthings..
can I?
recently all my friends asked me why so emo?
yes.. I admit for tat I'm emo emo and emo
I know I know..
tat's not good for me..
dont emo everyday right?
sometimes I think...
I can asked my friend dun moody dun sad ..must be happy on everyday..
but the person who cant do it is me..
haha
I just know how to say but I din do it..

after beach today I went to mcd drive thru ice- cream to cheer me up ..keke
I like Mc Flurry oreo ...

I miss my last time..
the crazy niki
the talkactive niki..
okok..
throw out the mad
come on happiness =)
k?

actually thx for someone who always cheer me up..
really thx to u my friend...
just be quiet and listen what I wan to say...
tat's enuf for me to say out all my mind
that I realize ..
Friends really is important in my life...
they can cheer u up..
They wont argue with u..
they try to make u happy..
they try to listen what U wan to say
they try to analysis
they try to..... ...
a lot a lot..

My lover said I alwis treat firends same stage with them
but u know y?
I dun hope to neglect all my friends..

My friend hav this experince before..
she so love his boyfriend..
ya.. a couple should love each other
but she alwis ignore her friends..
because of him..she lost a lot of friends..
when she broke up with her boyfriend..
nobody comfort her..
she just can be alone..



some of the persons think the lover is importand than friends..
but some of the persons dont think so..

but for me both are important =)
okay
start fight for the final...
admire who r finished the final T.T
take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment