Welcome to my blog's =)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30/03/2009..

2day go EAST COAST MALL shopping for lunch..
order FRIED RICE and duno wat ICE-CREAM BREAD..
Full~~~~~~~~~~~~
but tat fried rice quite delicios^-^ i like it..
i can eat finish the fried rice.. i think i'll become fei po as soon..=="
and tat ice-cream bread... wakakakkkaaka XD
tat picture really so geli..
we eat until lik tat... u all c oso feel wan to vomit ?
kakaka..
bcoz tat ice-cream melting.. with tat cream...
taste..... okok oni lu..
jz look nice jek..haha..
2day last class in my course LCCI ACCOUNT dy lur...
i jz got 2 month to prepare my exam...
BIG EXAM ON 1 JUNE 2009
scare neh T.T
now niki change dy.. not tat hardw0rking dy..
u all must scold me go study a.....kaka..
i take a picture with my ji mui win li in class..
act a pow is sit behind us..
he dun wan to take picture.. XD..
ai yo.. take a pic to keep memory ma...=="

2nite sing few songs to hao coz he no mood..haha..
he cant listen titanic songs coz too sad..
but i purposely sing this.. wakakaka..
I so noty .. blek... xP
long time no sing to ppl ..
and long time no ppl sing songs to me..
who wanna sing songs to me??????haha

stop here lur...
i wanna study....
take care everyone.... muackZzzZz
























No comments:

Post a Comment