Welcome to my blog's =)

Monday, June 15, 2009

saturday..enjoy day 14/06

wow.. yesterday really feel super double tired..
but i wake up on 10am 2day =="
after woke up take my breakfast ..
11am my dear jz woke up..
so pig la =="
so i accompany him o take brunch
brunch = breakfast + lunch

OLD TOWN...
________________________________________________
we go watch movie on 8:10pm..
night of museum 2
me, dear and my ji mui win li..
i like to watch movie with my dear and ji mui
yes!!!!
i so greedy..hehe....
either ji mui or dear...
but both of them oso wanna watch so...
jz 2gether..keke!!

ready go out>>>
hmmm.. how to describe the movie??
i think is stimulate, funny, wonderful ..
i feel so NICE to watch..
i like it^^
after finish movie>>>
we go CHERISH take our supper..
back home>>> tired~~~~~~~~~~
good night====

No comments:

Post a Comment