Welcome to my blog's =)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

celeration

2day celebrate my sis b'day although passed dy..
meeting on 5pm until 6:50pm
back home on 7pm..
i need take a bath with quickly coz 7:30pm dinner ==
1st time can done my bath, choose shirt, make up in half hour =="
dinner at 海天楼饭店..
feel so warm coz all relative was gathering ...
and my cousin oso bring his gf oso...
me? no =="
those photo wil be upload in facebook as soon..
coz all the dinner photo at my sister camera..
after dinner 2nd round~
crocodile rock..
me, 3 sister and biao ge..

menu~ wat u wan eat and drink ya? we all jz order drink..haha
after tat order garlic bread..jz tat's all.. coz full in dinner jz now xx

hey.. y less a person? yes.. tat is my sis..ahaha.. pity her help us take photo..wohoho
look i same style with my sister (white shirt..lol)


actually crocodile rock no WIFI ...lol

drinking chocolate ice-cream milk shake
(look tired coz jz finih work then rush go dinner ==)


me and my sister

ish... y got my biao ge there..

we back on 11:25pm++ raining & thunder +.x
KLONG KLONG KLONG (thunder sound but.. not like -==)

No comments:

Post a Comment