Welcome to my blog's =)

Monday, January 11, 2010

CNY feeling

chinese new year is coming~
planning buy shirt at kl on this month.. feel lik waste money if purposely go kl buy shirt==
coz nid extra expences in hotel fee and transport fee.. but i dun lik buy shirt at kuantan...
duno y== mom said kuantan shirt same wif kl ..
this year CNY our family din hav go grandmom house coz parent trip taiwan..wuwu..
not yet tidy my room/house...OMG....my room is messy now.. and feel lik lazy to tidy and clean.
nid to change the bed cover..i just bought on last time.. cinderella bed cover..lol..
feel lik childish lo ... haha...
and not yet bake cookie for CNY..OMG... if got any guest come our home jz cal them drink la..haha..and feel happy is my dad ordered car GRAND LIVINA...get it b4 CNY..keke..
we choose white colour..ok wad...although easy dirty... but nice...^^
now MY FM got a lot of CNY songs.. haha.. y i so happy == qi sin..
anyway.. hope my boss rise my salary on this year,, and get a lot of FLOWER RED...kakakakakka...

GOD BLESS ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment