Welcome to my blog's =)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

17/05/2010

16/5/2010 is my Big day - 21st birthday
but celebrate on 17/5/2010 coz everyone is busy in exam..wow
God is playing wif me ==
after my b'day is LCCI exam..==
wow..anyway... my exam got 5 questions..
but choose 4 questions to answer...
i just confident in 2 questions..but others is.... swt..
hope I can pass this times.. coz I dun wan exam 3rd times T.T
ops.. out of the topic dy...LOL
continue talk bout my b'day..
hmm..althought got some problem in my b'dy party..
but we all stil hav fun .... awesome !!!!



Guys....

Gals...

Nicole and Niki

Calvin & Nicole

Shin wei @ Niki @ Mei kuan


My ex colleague =) except tat purple colour cloth guy..duno y join us to take photo .haha


My cake..thx ya =)

1st time sit on the bed and sing b'day sOng..LOL



Nicole said feel like her b'day..coz I just sit beside and she cutting piece of cake..haha

Chung ghee and me

Zhi hao and wei liang ..


chatting bout wat?haha

I like this pic.. Shin wei look cute =)

Thx my colleague =)
they bought Watch to me coz they said must appreciated time..

Thx shin wei and mei jun..and .......

Thx Nicole.. I like it so much

coz I like to make up especially eyelashes..LOL.. make my eyes look Big ..kaka

Thx to win li , pow and kuang yao..(If no mistake just 3 of u)
I like it so much too =)


Thx Hao ..nice necklace ..Like it too coz I lik star =) luckily not key.LOL

Thx chung ghee and .... duno ..ahhahaa..delicious.. I like chocolate =


Wow.. my friends is too understand me..Ya..I like chocolate so much..LOL.tq

Finally I get it now..LOL..thx Ivan =)

&

I like this pic.. he drawing skill is too best ==



Anyway...Thx for hao to make this party for me...
and my friends... and the presents..
hope u all really enjoy in the party..
I love u all =)
unforgettable 21st b'day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment