Welcome to my blog's =)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Breakfast

Good Morning My sunshine My love My friends~~
New day begin..
2day I was breakfast with My old friends (primary sch classmate)
they r Teng Teng and Edmond
Well.. We plan take breakfast at Red Flora Cafe..
and me and teng is on the way going..
but I got six sense edmond is stil sleeping...
after tat calling him
" du du...du du... (pick up) wei~~~ (with lazy sound)"
niki: WAT TIME DY? 4GET WE HAV BREAKFAST?
edmond: okok.. but I no car and we eat at Old town ..
me and teng : == swt
so after tat teng fetch edmond and waiting at his house in few min..

wat to eat leh? ummm hmmmm....
I alwis go Old town yam cha (take a drink)..so there really become my "Old place dy"..ahaha

I choose this for my breakfast
bread and Enrich hot chocolate



Teng and me
long time din take pic wif her dy ...wow


This edmond sleep late but eating so fast..LOL


Edmond and Teng =)


edmond and me =)


He try to bang me =="



We planing to go kl on 1/6
hope hav a good trip with them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment