Welcome to my blog's =)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Worse ppl!

Mayb I'm not 100% kind of person..
But who wan to add me as friend in facebook..
Pls becareful wat u said!
A person tot herself is always right!
and like tO post some STUPID status in facebook!
And always doutb of ppl!
stupid! noob! bullshit!!
If u really think we want to steal ur THING!think we r thief!
pls giv some proof to us!
and pls think we wan tat racket for wat?
just a spoilt racket we dun wan and mine 1 is more nice =p
by the way!! This case is not connect me and some ppl!!
and we r not borrow racket from u..
Pls dun simply doubt of me!!
In fact... U're really a BAD gal I never seems b4..
The brainless person pls leave far from me!!!
Fu*k Off!!! becareful wat u said.. wat the word out of ur mouth and text!
sorry my friends.
I was make some rude word in facebook and blog..
sigh~
anyway..after write out my feeling I was feel comfortable =p
although mayb she din read my blog But I make her sneezing now =p
stil wan add me as friend in facebook..
sorry..U out of my friend..
Remove u soon!

1 comment:

  1. sometime jz can let it go...
    thr r many type of person in tis world...but dun let those ppl make urself unhappi..v r not born 2 angry...but born 2 b happi=)cheer up!

    ReplyDelete