Welcome to my blog's =)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

exam

22/06/2010
today I was exam Bahasa Melayu..
damn sleepy b4 go exam..
coz yesterday late sleep but 2day wake up early ..
I plan to wake up 7:30am but I wake up 8am++ ==
waste the time to take revision .

took b4 go class.. show my sleep and blur face..haha.
when reach there..
make me think back all the memory in secondary sch
coz I reach my ex sch..
I miss my secondary sch life so much so much T.T
10am >>>>>
start exam!!!
karangan..wow.. full confident when doing karangan..
but??!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit ><>
swt... die soon
so.. I do properly in paper 2.. wuwu...T.T
a bit moody 2day...
hope can get some concern..kaka
my buddy winli msg ask how bout my exam T.T
feel touching..coz she stil rmb I exam..haha
thx win li..muackz..
My always hou ji mui =p

No comments:

Post a Comment