Welcome to my blog's =)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lunch With Friends



Feel bored at house and this few days was keep studying bout BM ><
I wan go out take a breath..If not I will become crazy as soon..kaka
we went to 欢喜地 at EC mall shopping..
went to there and bought father's day present =)
But recently quite poor>< I need part time job..
long time din wear my lens and dress up myself..
always wear spec and look lik aunty ><
today I had simple make up and tie up my hair
(bcoz my hair is messy..XP)

keep photo >< haa..


My Buddy win li =)



he ask y dun took his photo .ok lo.. took jo >< haha

I drink this.. >< tang yuan..haha

水饺 =) nice and crispy

法兰西炒饭..



after tat went to POLO shop


This look familiar.. football shirt?LOL..england =p





I bought this shirt for my dad.. light grey and white colour..
hmm.. I think not bad..=)
Now? I was sleepy == zzzZZZ
but I need to revision ..
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I shud take a nap and tonight wil stay at home for revision..ok? =)
If u all c I at outside then U can scold me =p
c ya =)



No comments:

Post a Comment