Welcome to my blog's =)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Black Pearl day

Long time didnt update my blog ><
since I busy everyday..
what I busy recently?
ya.. study..exam..test..assignment..
omg.. It make me cant breathe
the belate post
I was surprise to received Carmen msg and she asked me dinner with her and jia yi that night..
I felt happy coz long time didnt meet them T.T
our place for chat & dinner - Black Pearl
pasta

long long time didnt meet jia yi.. I miss her so much..
That night I'm happy & hav the chance to meet her =')
We had chat a lot of things on that night
especially topic --> when we were primary school student..
what we had done on that time..haha
we did a lot of stupid things in primary school..
or mayb let teacher scold? LOLx..
or mayb throw our enemy thing in dustbin?LOLX
we r so noty ><
After that we went to ECM found teng teng (another best friend)

before tat we went to toilet 1st ><
and took some pic in toilet ..LOL
stupid things again><
middle is jia yi and the right side is carmen


jia yi is not ready yet narh ><

After tat we went to leaf cafe .
this time just for a drink ..stomach stil full ><
chat again...blablablablaballablaaabaaaa

teng teng & us =)


jia yi and me =)

happy night =)
Love to chat with them
I love them so much =*
Back home.. I was tired and sleepy ><

Good night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment