Welcome to my blog's =)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

hi thursday

Hi Thursday ~
breathe ^^
Today went to DIGI meeting..
The 5 days of part time job
4 hours 5pm-9pm
@@ I dont know I really can stand for 4 hours or not?
If cant get the target maybe wil work until 10:30pm@@
haiz.. now I just realize money is hard to earn ><
the day of me =)

I've bored with my hair ><>
___________________________________________________________

Night time
After dinner, we went to night market nearly Jalan Air putih
This is organize by MCA

heading to night market

a lot of uncle and aunty singing chinese new year song on the stage..
CNY feel ya =D

We ate lok lok =D
curry fish ball. the taste normal only..haha


Ignore my face... ==

arrrrr...ummmmmm =D


many uncle here..haha
Reach home



Goodnight thursday~














No comments:

Post a Comment