Welcome to my blog's =)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Station 1

Yesterday really super no mood angry..
Ish!!!!
Luckily my cousin ( Biao jie & Biao ge ) bring me go for a drink
If not I wil die at home..hahah ..kidding only

I felt the situation is so noisy.. coz of those ppl sang on the stage.. and singing not good..
make me feel wan to take off my shoes and throw on them.. ( that time emo )
By the way, nice to chat with my cousin.. Have a fun at station 1 cafe =)
Thanks to my lovely cousins =)
Thanks for cheer up me =)

My cousin said..
I've grow up.. have to learn how to solve the problems...
ya.. I agree..
everythings I have to face the facts..
somethings make me not happy..I shouldnt really emo whole day..
somethings I really not wan to be like this..
sometimes I choose to somethings escape the truth..
this is not the good attitude for me...
I should learn to settle and solve the problems right?
the things had been long time..
is time to solve
we still need live in long life ..
happy and sad
why we dont choose the happy life ? right?
learn to smile and open minded..
nothings can make me unhappy
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment