Welcome to my blog's =)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

business semester

2day tot i can woke up early.. but?
stupid hp no wake me == new hp still duno how to adjust..
after prepared and take the muffin for my breakfast..
8:30am journey..
go business semester wif my colleague..
totally 5 person!!
reach gambang resort.. manager say they wil free resort for each person...
tat time i so excited.. coz FREE..hahax.but NOT..

the ball

after register then wil take a SUPERPAGES plastic beg and our name card..(wrong spell name==")
inside the plastic beg got a lot of free gift..haha..
the most nice is i get the 2 adult waterpark ticket!!!! keke ^^v

look my manager is concentare .. but me?lolx

chian chian~


your business in challenging time..
we hav took breakfast and lunch..
so boring in semester a.. almost fall asleep.. hope faster finish it..
breakfast
i eat meehon + karipuff + cake + hot coffee..kaka

lunch.. not nice==


look the malay guy.. FADDIR..yong sui dou~~~~


mango pudding


yong sui again.. hao sam la.. so hungry meh? == feel wanna slap him.. sorry for my rude action =p



3:30pm++ back to office..continue work...tiringgggggggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment