Welcome to my blog's =)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

climb bukit pelindung

last sat went to climb bukit pelindung.. actually not climb la..
jz walk and straight road...
but quick tired ==
i no follow my colleague is bcoz me and hao late go ==
so i phone them and told no nid wait me la..
when reach pelindung i think i can walk fast a bit and find them.
but? they suddenly phone me say wanna go in the forest and use this forest way to beach.
walao~~ == they cal me to wait at the entry there..
1 min~ 2 min~ 10min~
we took so many photo when waiting them ==
" hey where u all ? i wait so long time dy ",
" hey niki~ we all reach beach dy.. i duno this way is go beach..i tot is walk to tat entry"
tat time i oni know.. got 2 way can walk to tc through forest..
shit!!! tat is a big joke..
i wait so long time at there..ish!!!!
straight scold them %$#@*^$#@ in phone
go beach to find them and breakfast.. %^&*#@@# them again.
after tat
we walk back to the pelindung from tc .
long distance.. 1st time ~ ..wow~~
tired sei me.
back home on 10am
facial on 10:30am == sleep when facial.. so fish ==
coz...
I REALLY SO TIRED ARRRR!!!!


walk walk and walk




wait until $%*&# lol




No comments:

Post a Comment